The PADI Open Water eLearning course is our most popular scuba diving certification for beginners. With this course, you’ll learn everything you need to know to dive safely and have an unlimited amount of fun underwater!
The PADI Open Water Diver course is an introduction to a whole world of possibilities, from becoming an Advanced diver to even discovering a new way of living – all diving instructors started with the Open Water Course!
The PADI eLearning allows you to complete the first section of your course at your own pace, whenever and wherever is convenient for you… Even before arriving in Samui!
About this course:
- Minimum age – 12
- Maximum depth – 18 meters for OWD and Junior OWD between 12-14 years old. 12 meters for Junior OWD between 10-11 years old
- Prerequisites – None*
- Knowledge development sessions – 5
- Confined water sessions (swimming pool) – 5
- Open Water Dives – 4
- Open waters dive Location – Koh Tao or Sail Rock
- Certification – OWD Certified – 10 to 14 year old get a Junior OWD Certification
*You will be required to swim 200m with no aids and to tread water without aids for 10 minutes.